sbc

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

TIFFANY

#loseweight Tiffany shares her success with our all natural products.. You can do it too…start here–>>www.MJWRECSICS.sbc90.com “I drink lots of water, I eat Gluten free and as close to organic as i can. So far 20lbs down and a pantsize and shirtsize. More is coming off now LOL… I have stopped eating a lot of processed foods because to be honest they hurt me. Here is my health issues and you can see what I mean so PLEASE READ it through. I have All autoimmune dieasease. I have Hasimotos thyroid disease, PCOS, Lupus, and Celiac diease, Type 2 Diabetes, metabolic syndrome plus spinal issues. Problems from these issues include migraine headaches, intestinal pain (for 20 years misdiagnosed as gall bladder) and siezures. My arms tend to lock up mostly my left one and it takes weeks to correct and sometimes longer. I have to take very high volumes of Vit D just to function. I am always in some kind of pain. I have a cervical spine disorder that causes a lot of issues. And i have problems with my back. 2 vertebres have been herniated because i have a short leg and very short tendons in my left leg that causes me tons of issues. I am also allergic to MSG and other preservatives such as contact solutions. Why am i telling you this? I will explain. I like you all, watched and researched this product and since i was using something else, I figured I will look into this more and see how others did, but i still wasnt feeling as good as I do now. I have only recently started this product and I am super thrilled to use it. here is what I noticed already …… 1) I dont have to keep taking out contacts- i am not reacting to the ingredients anymore, im not waking up blind with gunk in my eyes anymore. 2) within first 24-48 hours my intestinal pain (constant for years) is gone. 3) I usually have a bad taste in my mouth from diabetes….that is also gone. 4) Pain in my kidneys is gone (another diabetes prob) 5)I am no longer suffering from insomnia. 6) I am waking up fully and not tired all the time(if you suffer any thyroid condition you know what i mean) 7)I am more happy. I just overall feel better. 8)my body aches are gone! 9) i bought jeans that were tight on purpose, within 6 days they were looser and now im down a size and have a new (goal pair) that i cant wait to get into! 10) I HAVEN’T CHANGED MY LIFE OR STARVED MYSELF!!! 11) i also suffer sever edema in my stomach from 3 c-section, that fluid is finally leaving my stomach. So why this long letter? Years of pain are going away. No pain meds…most people are able to get completely off all their meds with this product. that is my aim to be medicine free or less by next year. I want to be able to chase my kids and get healthy. If you know what i am talking about then please try it you will not be sorry.” Get started here: www.MJWRECSICS.sbc90.com

No comments:

Post a Comment