sbc

Thursday, October 1, 2015

DONNA

Such an inspiring story from Donna...
Donna says~~~
"41 POUNDS BABY IN 2 MONTHS!!!! I started out I could not even be weighed on the scale the scale went up to 330 pounds!! Now I weigh 289!!!!! I am beyond excited! I am up and down with my healthy eating habits constantly.. BUT that is to be expected I have had 26 years of unhealthy eating, that is not going to change in just a few months!! I still eat chips, pizza, Chinese food. But less for sure!!! and lately I have not even felt like having any crap food, I am making healthy meals I do not even finish A FULL CHICKEN BREAST AT DINNER ANYMORE!!! It is amazing. I feel great, I have tons of more energy, I am playing with my boys A LOT MORE! I have even recently started rollerblading again and it has been 10yrs since I last roller bladed!! I am down 2-3 clothes sizes depending on brand and style. even recently I bought a size XL stretchy pant when The pants in my before picture are a 2XL and my XL's are loose already!!!
I USED TO HAVE TO PINCH MYSELF TO BELIEVE THAT SKINNY FIBER WAS ACTUALLY REAL AND THIS IS HAPPENING, AND NOW I BELIEVE FULL HEARTILY!
I am blessed and beyond grateful!!!!! Imagine me a year from now!!! BRING ON SUCCESS!!!
What are YOU waiting for? YOU CAN DO THIS TOO! Start your weight loss journey with Skinny Fiber's 90 Day Challenge TODAY!
http://mjwrecsics.sbc90.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment