sbc

Saturday, October 24, 2015

KIM

Kim-
This is me before and during my weight loss journey to a healthier me..I had gastric bypass 3 years ago hoping the weight loss would get me off steroids and other meds for PCOS..I lost weight got off all meds and got preggo just 7 months after having the surgery and almost 9 years of trying for another baby..After our son was born my weight loss stalled so I stumbled upon Skinny Fiber through a friend..I thought "yeah right " but thankfully I tried it..Skinny Fiber has helped me loose 18lbs so far ..It isn't a magic pill but a helping hand in your weight loss journey..So after my success with using it I decided to start selling it..Not just for a weekly paycheck but to help others become healthier and feel better about themselves..Beauty comes in all sizes but the heath benefits of being a healthy weight are what I am talking about!
There are a couple specials-- $59.95 per bottle or Buy 2 get 1 free $119.90 (comes out to $40 per bottle) Buy 3 get 3 free $179.85 (comes out to $30 per bottle) cheaper to go in with a friend and get the free ones. The company has temporarily extended the 30 day empty bottle guarantee to 90 DAYS when you buy the package deals!!! So if you buy the package deals, you can send back all the bottles! There is a less than 1% return rate on this product. Which means there is a little over a 99% chance that YOU keep it and will LOVE it!!!! You can order this all natural product here!

No comments:

Post a Comment