SHRIMP and CABBAGE STIR FRY ... DO NOT LOSE THIS! Low cal and low carb
~ 3 Lbs raw Shrimp-shelled and deveined
~1/2 tbsp butter
~1/2tsp salt - I like sea salt
~1 teaspoon oil of your liking
~1 medium green cabbage, shredded
~1/2 cup diced red or sweet bell peppers
~ 1 tablespoon cornstarch
~1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
~1 teaspoon garlic powder
~1⁄2 cup water
~Soy sauce to taste
~1/2 tsp honey
~1/2 tsp (or more if you like heat) red pepper powder
Directions for the cabbage:
1.Heat oil in a frying pan.
2.Add cabbage and red peppers and sauté 2 minutes until cabbage is crisp-tender.
3.Mix cornstarch, ginger,and garlic; add water, honey, and soy sauce, and mix until smooth.
4. Stir sauce into cabbage mixture.
5.Cook until sauce has thickened, about 1 minute.
For the shrimp:
1. Heat a seperate pan on mes heat adding the butter, salt, and red pepper powder...mixing together until melted
2. Add your cleaned shrimp single layered.
3. Cook shrimp evenly and just until pink so it's still tender and juicy and not dried out.
4. Once the shrimp is done you can either toss it with your cabbage or add it to the top and add some siracha if you like for an added kick. You can also double up on the sauce if you want it saucier
***Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours. If you have any left over that is
(You can add onions and any other veggies you like)
Thanks for passing my posts around to your friends
FOLLOW ME on Facebook. I am always posting awesome stuff!
JOIN our group with people from all over the world for daily healthy tips, recipes, ideas and encouragementhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/loseitandmoveit./