sbc

Monday, October 26, 2015

GEORGE



MEET GEORGE!! He didn't let that 'pink' cover scare him away!!
Order Skinny Fiber-> ---> http://mjwrecsics.sbc90.com/
~ "This first picture was taken just last December.This is me now but I am still working on my goal. I started taking Skinny Fiber in the middle of April and have lost a total of 26 lbs and still losing. I say slow and steady wins the race. Anyone who knows me is aware of all my medical issues. I take over 16 meds daily which makes it even harder to lose the weight, but... it is still coming off. I have had an open heart surgery, a seven bypass procedure when I was 36. I drove myself to the hospital having a heart attack at the same time. I have all sorts of medical issues. In June of 2013 I had to have surgery for a carotid artery because I was having mini strokes and almost did not pull through. I have tried all sorts of things to lose the weight and never had been able to!
I'm so glad a friend pointed out SBC to me. This is all 100% natural and no side effects except for losing weight!
***Our SPECIALS!!!
1 month supply - $59.95, or
Buy 2 Get 1 FREE - $119.90, ($39.97 per bottle) or the BEST DEAL --
Buy 3 Get 3 FREE for $179.85. ($29.98 per bottle)
Go in with a friend to save money and get the FREE supply!
There are a couple specials-- $59.95 per bottle or Buy 2 get 1 free $119.90 (comes out to $40 per bottle) Buy 3 get 3 free $179.85 (comes out to $30 per bottle) cheaper to go in with a friend and get the free ones. The company has temporarily extended the 30 day empty bottle guarantee to 90 DAYS when you buy the package deals!!! So if you buy the package deals, you can send back all the bottles! There is a less than 1% return rate on this product. Which means there is a little over a 99% chance that YOU keep it and will LOVE it!!!! You can order this all natural product here!
---> http://mjwrecsics.sbc90.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment