sbc

Sunday, May 10, 2015

TRACY'S STORY

#LOSEWEIGHT #GETHEALTHY
LOVE it! 
"Ok guys my Name is Tracy and this is my story, before I found this product called" Skinny Fiber " I must say I stop caring about my weight since the doctor always had given me a good and clean bill of health. I notice that i really was in a great deal of depression after losing my mother and it was like know one cared so why should I. I've always pretty much have had or gotten anything that I wanted due to I've pretty much have always had good paying jobs so I started looking over the weight I had put on, then I started noticing these post of this product Skinny Fiber always coming onto my timeline and like so many others I made excuses on why I was gone start, then I put it in my head that it cost to much, not really realizing that all the junk that I wad putting into my body was much more expensive. So then I decide to give it a try and see where it lands me since it wasn't a diet and I thank God that I did cause I was weighing 207 lbs when I started and now I weigh 176 the total weight I've lost in 90 days is 31 lbs. And 12.86 inches and will be starting my second 90 day challenge on tomorrow.I was in sz.16 and now in a sz.12 and very much so Proud of myself and so motivated. I want to share this with as many people as I can because" Skinny Fiber flat out works so don't be in doubt give it a try and you will truly be happy that you did."
TODAY BUY 3 GET 3 FREE!
ALL NATURAL
www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com

No comments:

Post a Comment