sbc

Thursday, May 28, 2015

BETTY'S STORY

Betty N. ...
I started taking Skinny Fiber in August 2013. I now am 74 years old. Every year my goal was just to lose 10 pounds, instead I seemed to gain about 2-4 pounds. Well.....over the years the extra weight came. I started following someone on facebook and saw all of the testimonies. When I saw there was no shakes, no special restricted diets, no caffeine, just an all natural product, and sensible eating. I became very interested. I talked to my husband and explained what I knew about SF, he said to "go ahead and try it." I ordered the buy 3 get 3 free, as it was the better bargain, plus I thought if I was going to be fair, I should give this product time enough to work. After seeing it was working I decided to become a distributor, for just an extra $10.00 with my order. I now have lost 47 pounds, over 1 1/2 years. On my last Dr. visit my bad cholesterol had went down 21 points. I was always borderline, but my good cholesterol balanced the bad. Yes, it is slow, but I am so pleased. I am not hungry all of the time. I eat what everyone else does, only 1/2 what I used to. Yes, I do have treats, only very small and am satisfied. When I saw it works, it is easier to stay on task. I see so many people struggle with their health issues caused by being overweight. I would love to help you, as I was helped. I still have a way to go, but with the aid of SF I know I can achieve my goal.All you have to do is take 2 capsules before your 2 largest meals each day, with about 60-80 ounces of WATER.
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
I am always posting awesome stuff!
https://www.facebook.com/michele.wrecsics.7.
┊ ┊ ★Lose Weight Now! ---> http://mjwrecsics.sbc90.com/..
┊ JOIN MY FREE SUPPORT GROUPhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/loseitandmoveit./

No comments:

Post a Comment