sbc

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

TERESA'S UPDATE

Another AMAZING Skinny Fiber update! This is Teresa, I just saw her in Dallas this past weekend and she looks FANTASTIC!!
She says..
Here's my latest update, feel free to share/
You know what it's like when you go out of town for the weekend. If you're like me, you aren't eating like you would at home. You probably aren't getting the best sleep in the hotel bed. Long car rides or airplane rides. All of these can cause weight gain, irregularity, water retention, etc... I just got home from an awesome weekend with my SBC family and all of the above applied to me. BUT!!! I came home and wanting to see the damage done, I stepped on the scale. I've got to tell you I was SHOCKED!!! Skinny Fiber is AMAZING. I'm officially down 61.4 lbs. I lost 2 lbs this weekend. The 7 digestive enzymes in Skinny Fiber are the real deal. If you don't believe me or think it's just another scam. Try it! We've got a 30 day empty bottle money back guarantee for 1 bottle purchase and if you get one of the multi-packs you get a 90 day empty bottle money back guarantee."
Start your journey here: www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com

No comments:

Post a Comment