sbc

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

KRIS'S JOURNEY

Wow, Way to Go Kris!!!!! You look beautiful!!!! 
Order your Skinny Fiber www.mjwrecsics.thesfdifference.com.
This is me Kris and I love my Skinny Fiber! I have lost 30 pounds and I have no idea how many inches This has been in about 5 months of taking Skinny Fiber daily. I need to take a new after picture because I know my body has changed more over the last 2 months. I stopped drinking diet coke and eatin…g processed and fast food and that is really about it. In the last 6 weeks I have focused on exercise and getting the last 50 pounds off Since taking Skinny Fiber my blood pressure is normal and I am no longer a borderline diabetic. I have gone from drinking 3-4 44 ounce diet cokes every day to NONE and drinking mainly water. My body actually craves water and healthier foods now. I sleep like a baby and do not have night sweats anymore either. Those things were keeping me up at night and they are now a thing of the past. If you have thought about Skinny Fiber or if you are just now hearing about it I STRONGLY advise you to take the leap of faith that I did and make the purchase. It has changed my life and I will take it for the REST of my life. It is so much more than just a weight loss supplement!!!
Ready to Change Your Lifestyle, Break your Habits? Order your Skinny Fiber from my website–> www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com.
getskinny #loseweight

No comments:

Post a Comment