sbc

Monday, May 18, 2015

AMANDA'S STORY

#loseweight #getskinny
Here is Amanda and her Skinny Fiber update
She says..
“I started my weight loss journey back in August 2013. I weighed 208 lbs and was wearing a size 20 pants and a size 1X (almost 2X) in shirts. I hated myself and it took seeing pictures from my son’s baby shower to really give me the push to do something about it.
From August - November 2013 I watched my portions, ate in moderation, cut out fast foods and soda and increased my water intake. I was able to lose 25 lbs (in a 15/16 pants and XL/L shirts) on my own and maintain that weight loss thru the holidays. When I tried getting back to losing more come February 2014 the weight wouldn’t budge.
I joined a weight loss support group on FB and started seeing posts about Skinny Fiber….I figured I’d give it a shot so in March 2014 I started my journey with it. I consistently took my Skinny Fiber, drank at least a gallon of water a day, watched my portions and ate in moderation (very little exercise - only random walks here and there with my kids) and by October 2014 I was down an additional 32 lbs and SEVERAL inches! I was now able to wear a 7/8 pants and S/M shirts!
I haven’t been taking it very consistently at all since October and I have been maintaining my weight loss with a slight fluctuation every now and then which is normal and I am now able to wear a size 5/6 pants!
Skinny Fiber has changed my life and I hope that you take the chance to let it change yours!”
GET YOUR SKINNY FIBER NOW.
www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment