sbc

Thursday, May 14, 2015

KATIE'S SKINNY FIBER STORY

I had to share Katie's story with you all-please read!!
★Lose Fat Now! ---> www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com.
I LOVE skinny fiber. I was REALLY skeptical at first, but the gal who introduced it to me just kept reassuring me that it works and I would lose with it, so, I saved up for it, for the buy 2 get 1 free package and my husband actually bought it for me for Mother's day this year. I started taking it ON mother's day, and it was hard at first to drink all the water and give up Soda (which I still do drink about 1 can a day or ice tea) and I started cooking more healthy at home but we have pizza and burgers A LOT it's my biggest down fall that I am seriously trying to change. But I still am losing! When I first started skinny fiber I had 2 goals. To have energy to keep up with my kids, and to be able to get on my horse without looking like a nincompoop or having to use the gate to get on her. Within 19 days, YES 19! I was able to get on my horse with no problem, and energy? let me tell you about energy, I have LOADS of it, I love it. I feel like i have more clarity, i can keep up with my 4yr old, 2yr old and 10 month old, and I love it. Skinny Fiber WORKS hands down
#loseweight

No comments:

Post a Comment