sbc

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

DARLENE'S STORY

Darlene’s story!
I started Skinny Fiber on October 5, 2013. I weighed in at 215 pounds. Not quite the largest I had been, but almost there. I doubted Skinny Fiber but was ready to give anything a try. I ordered it, and within the first 2 weeks, I’d lost 6 pounds and 8 inches, so I knew it worked, and I signed up to be a distributor. I continued to lose weight and by April, I was down 30 pounds. I have pretty much been at a standstill, (Im at 32 pounds down) but I have not gained, and my body is still shifting and changing. The most exciting thing is that in the last 6 months, my triglycerides have gone from 4.65 down to 1.42 (normal range for my age). I have a bad back and am waiting for a new MRI, but I know that’s why losing more has been difficult. I enjoy walking but still pay for it for the next few days with major back pain. I am hoping that once I get my back looked at again, and figure out why Im in so much pain, that I will be able to get it fixed, and keep up with my weight loss journey.
ONLY $10 MORE TO EARN CASH.
START YOUR JOURNEY HERE.
www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com
#loseweight #getskinny

No comments:

Post a Comment