sbc

Friday, March 20, 2015

MELISSA'S TESTIMONY

#LOSEWEIGHT #GETSKINNY #LOOKGOOD
WOW!!! this just in from Melissa!!!
THIS IS POWERFUL!!!!
IN HER OWN WORDS: “So excited. I haven’t done a personal update in some time. I have been working my butt off and sticking with working out and with my low carb way of eating and it is paying off.Here is my before and progress pics. I was 280+ lbs when I started my journey. Once I hit 280 in this photo I avoided the scale. I was in a size 26 pants….. Well here I am not down to a 14-16 pants and down to 211 lbs. I never thought I would get here. I am 1 lb away from my pre-pregnancy weight.
I took skinny fiber for a year and had amazing results before I found out I was allergic to an ingredient in pineapple (bromelaine) and its one of the amazing digestive enzymes in skinny fiber. This is rare but let me tell ya I have been off skinny fiber for a few months and I have NOT gained any weight back. I have actually continued to lose weight. Skinny Fiber got my body healthy enough to still be able to lose after I stopped taking it. What other weight loss program out there has something that will have you not gaining it all back when you stop the program?!?! If you stick with your new healthier lifestyle choices made along your journey you will not gain the weight back and can keep losing just like I have.
Never give up and keep fighting!!!! You too will get there… “
ORDER NOW TO GET IN THE WORLDWIDE CHALLENGE.
www.mjwrecsics.thesfdifference.com
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

No comments:

Post a Comment