sbc

Friday, March 13, 2015

COURTNEY'S STORY

I can post the most amazing before and after testimonies in the world… I can share with you how I became financially free and never have to worry about finances again… But, my story does not even compare to this one.
This is my friend Courtney.
A single mom on the verge of being evicted for the fourth time… Sold all of her furniture and pawned off her TVs just to pay a few bills.
At 5 feet tall and 308 pounds and close to being homeless she made a choice.
Courtney join Skinny Body Care... scraping up the $75 hoping she could lose a few pounds, and make a few dollars.
Within six months she paid cash for the very same house that she was being evicted from, and within a year she was down 100 pounds.
She started with a few hundred friends and followers on Facebook,and now at the 800,000 follower mark..She is recognized everywhere... She is awesome and one of my closest friends!!
Here is her story… Are you ready to join me now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5N_ziQYRwA
TO ORDER YOUR SKINNY FIBER CLICK HERE.
www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment