sbc

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

KRYSTAL'S STORY

30lbs down and feeling better then ever thanks for skinny fiber!
I have been very inactive lately to having 3 kids back to back and being a full time internet marketer I am on the computer a lot. I started taking skinny fiber 4 months ago before the picture on the left was taking in las vegas at the SBC event. I was… actually a little bigger then the first picture but am embarrassed to post. The photo on the right was taken a few days ago and from start date to now I am down 30lbs any many many inches around my stomach and arms. I am starting to notice the difference in my bra as well. This is truly a god sent for me, I am only 26 years old and I do not want to be obese when I get into my 30’s. I am taking back my life one day at a time and I can’t wait to see what I look like in another 4 months!”

GET YOURS HERE
www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com

One bottle is 59.99 .Buy 2 get one free is 119.99. Buy 3 get three free is 179.99

90 day empty bottle guarantee!!
#GETTHIN #GETHEALTHY

No comments:

Post a Comment