sbc

Sunday, March 29, 2015

LEANNE'S STORY

Skinny Fiber update from Leanne .
"Hi im 35 and a mother of 2 beautiful kids. 15 Years ago due to a work injury I got a Disk Prolapse so couldnt do much in the shape of exercise. Then 2 years ago i dislocated my knee while painting on Easter Day( Haven’t Painted Since) lol and had allot of problems up until they finally operated 6 months after the initial injury.I had to go into Rehab where i had to learn how to walk again. On top of all this i am a sufferer of chronic Asthma ,IBS Fibromyalgia and I suffer from Gastric Reflux and Hiatus a hernia. So some would say Im falling apart. I started these Capsules to help with weight loss but also to fix the reflux and IBS. I have to say that since starting SF my Reflux isnt as bad as what it was and my fibromyalgia and IBS is under control .I have now lost a total of 14.8kg and 10cm off my waist since starting SF in September. I have heaps of energy and im the healthiest i have felt in ages. Skinny Fiber ROCKS and has CHANGED MY LIFE. Give it a go I DID and will never look back. . What have you all got to lose except the weight!" 
GET YOUR ALL NATURAL SKINNY FIBER WITH A 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE OR BUY 3 GET 3 FREE NOW.
www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com
#loseweight #getskinny

No comments:

Post a Comment