sbc

Monday, March 23, 2015

SHARINA TESTIMONY

#GETSKINNY  #DIET
Just in from Sharina…Here is her 90 Day Challenge results!! So HAPPY for her!
She says..
"Well, I know I need to be accountable to myself, so …
Here is my first three-month update! (Man! … I HATE this before pic! LOL)
I “seriously” started Skinny Fiber Dec. 22, 2014, it’s now three months later and I am overjoyed to report that I lost 18 lbs and 12.75 inches (using “basic” measurements). The main difference is how absolutely WONDERFUL I feel … health-wise, passive acid reflux is sooo much better and I am hopeful that it will soon be history! I also had this pain in my left butt that even physical therapy couldn’t take away. The only thing that helped was digging my thumb into the trigger point, but who can walk around with their thumb in their butt all day? LOL Now? … it rarely bothers me! And I am so overjoyed at how Skinny Fiber is aiding with portion control and making healthy food choices … my sugar cravings are totally gone and I can honestly say, for the first time EVER! … that I would choose an orange or apple over M&Ms! … that’s truly a miracle for me! And I am WANTING to exercise! Am so looking forward to getting outside to walk now that spring is here (this winter I did an indoors walking video). I am confident that after the next 90-day challenge I will report on a great improvement in my blood pressure and blood sugar readings too. Does Skinny Fiber work? Oh yeah! Won’t you join me on this “getting healthy” journey?”
GET YOUR SKINNY FIBER TODAY AND DON’T DELAY!
www.mjwrecsics.april1challenge.com
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

No comments:

Post a Comment