sbc

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

LAURA'S STORY

#LOSEWEIGHT
#GETSKINNY
Laura L. shares her inspirational story!! 
Way to go, Laura!!!!
"Hi ladies and gentleman! Here is my story…although it may not look like a big difference I know personally on the inside how much skinny fiber has helped change my life and I can’t stress that enough. For a young woman that has struggled minor weight issues from having a baby and my metabolism slowing down to huge internal IBS issues.
So happy to say that I have completed my first 90 day challenge!! Well even though this a bit embarrassing to share a personal issue I have I know I am not alone and want others to know they are not either. When I started this challenge my main focus was to try skinny fiber to help with serious IBS issues I had suffered with long enough. I was in so much pain daily I allowed my IBS issue to take control over me and it unfortunately effected all aspects of my life. I knew I was ready to take control. I never would have been able to for see all the great things that were around the corner for me. I began to be more energetic, have less anxiety, no more pain and was losing weight! Now since my main goal was not to lose weight I did not keep track of measurements but the weight loss was definitely a bonus…now I’m down a pant size, lost 25lbs, feeling pain free and have never felt better about myself! I feel free and in control of my body thanks to Skinny Fiber! That is more rewarding than ever!”
Join Now and take part in our Company World Wide 90-Day Challenge! Be one of the top 3 Losers and Win An All expense paid Trip to Miami, with a complete Make-over and be featured on TV!
www.mjwrecsics.april1challenge.com
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment