sbc

Friday, March 20, 2015

CINDY'S STORY

#GETHEALTHY #LOSEWEIGHT
Get your orders in BEFORE APRIL 1st to Qualify for the new contest!! Buy 2 get 1 Free or Buy 3 get 3 Free!
CINDY LOST 2 PANT SIZES …
Her results:
"90 day challenge complete and boy oh boy did it fly by! Not exactly sure of my starting weight but I am down 25 plus pounds and my clothes are baggy. I had gained 20 pounds from Prednisone and was heavy before that so I really needed to do something to get the weight off. Skinny Fiber has been the perfect choice. My cholesterol dropped by 30 points and I have tons of energy and feel great. Went clothes shopping recently for new works and what a joy to try two sizes smaller than what I was wearing. I am looking forward to continuing this journey and losing lot’s more weight! I actually think it’s over 30 pounds!"
Want to Order Now??
Join me here www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment