sbc

Saturday, March 28, 2015

CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRY CARROT



So easy and cute! Perfect for Easter!
CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRY "CARROTS"
Ingredients:
Strawberries
Orange Chocolate wafers
Directions:
Melt chocolate according to package directions ( I used make and mold candy wafers) I found the microwave instructions to work best for me..30 second at 50% power until melted... came out perfect!!
Dip Strawberries as far up as you can in chocolate and lay on wax paper.
you can use a tooth pick or dental floss to create lines on your carrots if you choose!
Refrigerate until ready to eat!!
ENJOY!!
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•...
┊  ┊  ☆
┊  ★

FRIEND OR FOLLOW ME! I am always posting awesome stuff!
☆ Follow me --->https://www.facebook.com/michele.wrecsics.7
www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com

No comments:

Post a Comment