sbc

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

PAMALA

Beautiful Pamala!! 😍 Loving your progress!!!!
"My weight loss journey started in 2012. I decided to just cut back on Pepsi soda (which is my enemy) and junk food. In about 8 months I lost 42 lbs and after that everything came to a stand still. I have been fortunate enough to not have any major medical problems (diabetes, hypertension, etc.). While on Facebook I came across a Skinny Fiber group that caught my attention , so I decided to join.
After about 4 months I decided to buy the product. I officially started my 90 day Challenge on Sept 15 2013 and in 90 days, on December 15, 2013, I lost a total of 22 lbs and 26 inches. I am now in to my 2nd 90 day challenge (a little over a month and a half) and my total weight loss is 28 lbs and 38 inches. Skinny Fiber is not a miracle pill but with portion control and drinking lots and lots of water, it sure seems to have a miracle effect.
You have just seen my first 90 day before and after results, I will keep you updated on my second 90 day challenge in a couple of months. If you are looking to shed your winter pounds, come take the challenge and be a before and after!"
Are you ready to change your life? All Natural, No Stimulants, 30 day empty bottle money back guarantee on one bottle, 90 day guarantee on multi-paks!
Get our SPECIAL OFFER until October 8/15. With any purchase, 1 free bottle of skinny fiber, or 1 bottle of our Ageless Anti-Serum Skin cream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment