sbc

Sunday, November 23, 2014

MEET JODY

Meet Jody--- Here is my before and after pictures that I wanted to share with you. I started Skinny Fiber March of 2013. I had a lot of medical problems from Bulging disc and tear to Sciatica and the left over effects of brain surgery. I was a MESS. LOL! Since then I am off high blood pressure meds, acid reflux meds, hormones therapy and I have lost 55 lbs and 60 inches! I am one of those people w...ho lost weight slow because of the lack of exercise from all the medical problems that tore me up. But when the medical problems slow down and allow me to, I GET OUT and WALK! I would give myself a “PEP” talk everyday, “YOU CAN SO DO THIS”. No matter how long it takes, I have the determination and all the support from family, friends and my mentor. Don't give up you guys! The more out of whack your body is, the longer it may take to bring it back to right. I used to read all the wonderful testimonials and get depressed because I was not doing as well. Then that light turned on and said " Look you know your medical problems and you know you had lost 100 lbs before everything went to Hell!" So stop beating yourself up and take one day at a time and YOU WILL SUCCEED!!!!
To Date I have lost 78 lbs and at Goal! I am Skinny Fiber for life!
There are a couple specials-- $59.95 per bottle or Buy 2 get 1 free $119.85 (comes out to $39.95per bottle) Buy 3 get 3 free $179.70 (comes out to $29.95 per bottle) cheaper to go in with a friend and get the free ones. The company has temporarily extended the 30 day empty bottle guarantee to 90 DAYS when you buy the package deals!!! So if you buy the package deals, you can send back all the bottles! There is a less than 1% return rate on this product. Which means there is a little over a 99% chance that YOU keep it and will LOVE it!!!! You can order this all natural product here!
GET YOURS HERE: http://mjwrecsics.sbcnewresolution.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment