sbc

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

JENNIFER'S STORY


Wow just in from my teammate Jennifer!!!
I WANTED TO SHARE W/MY SBC FAMILY, SO YOU TOO CAN SHARE, SO HERE IT IS!! I'M STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS, BUT I'M GETTING THERE AND SOON ILL HAVE MY SEXY BACK
Okay so here it is y'all I've been getting So MANY inbox lately asking me for a Before/After flick of myself?? YES I to am a Product of the Product, Skinny Fiber Flat out works, when you work Skinny Fiber!! My doctor told me that I was on the verge of being put on /B/P medication if I didn't lose at least 25lbs and change my lifestyle, so right there at that very moment I decided that I was gonna CHANGE and CHANGE for Good. I did some research on Skinny Fiber and then I forward the info and the All Natural ingredients to my doctor before I started and she gave me the A-Okay to go ahead since its all Natural w/no side effects, she wanted to see me back in her office in 2 months for a follow up and when I went back she literally jumped outta her chair, Not just because I've lost 18lbs by then but because my B/P was better then it has ever been in the last 3yrs I've been seeing her 114/64 I'm Still on my Journey to an overall Healthier Jennifer w/about 30lbs more to lose and my B/P has been at a normal reading every sense. I'm NOT on a Diet at all Ladies and Gents I'm on a Healthy Lifestyle Living and I'm Lovin ever bit of it So there you have it straight from my mouth to your ears SKINNY FIBER is REAL and w/REAL Results for REAL People!
If you would like to learn a little More about this Amazing supplement? Simply click here and watch the short free 5 min video it will explain exactly how Skinny Fiber works and all the other Great benefits:Http://mjwrecsics.Skinnyfiberplus.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment