sbc

Friday, November 28, 2014

CHERYL'S STORY

This is Cheryl
I am celebrating the end of the new year with my first side by side. I am embarrassed at how horrible I looked back in March and didn't even start my weight loss journey until July.
I started in a size 18 and bought a size 10 today!!
I thank everyone for their support in my weight loss journey. I still have 15 pounds I would like to lose and am ok if that is a SLOW process. Here is to a happy and healthy New Year!!
Order your Skinny Fiber TODAY http://mjwrecsics.SBC90.com/
We have several packages for Skinny Fiber. 1 bottle is 59.95, buy 2 get 1 free is 119.85 and the buy 3 get 3 (best value) is 179.70. They all come with a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not happy within 30 days just mail back your empty bottle and any remaining unopened bottles for a full refund. Our B2G1F & B3G3F packs come with a 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment