sbc

Friday, November 28, 2014

JASMINE'S STORY

Just in from Jasmine:)
.
"So.....I was cleaning out my daughter's closet and found a very old cocktail dress I wore to a wedding BEFORE I had any children!! I never wanted to throw it out because I loved it but couldn't even zip it up halfway this entire time! I finally gave up and gave it to my daughter who shoved it in the back of her closet and never wore it!!! Shoved, wrinkled, unloved My beautiful dress!!!! I got so mad I took it back and thought hey, what the heck, let me try it on and see if I can get it anywhere close to zipping it up! Not only does it zip up, see how much extra ROOM I have in it!!!! I am sooooo psyched!!!! No more baggy dresses with peek a boo sleeves so my then huge arms wouldn't show as much! This is what Skinny Fiber has done for me and continues to help me with cravings, portion control and fixed my dead metabolism at 46!! I can't possibly explain how awesome this feeling is, it's something you all just have to experience for yourself!!!"
.
.
★ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ★
┊  ┊  ☆
┊  ★

3 all NATURAL ingredients....Stimulant Free...NO jitters....Just good for you!!!! 7 digestive enzymes that optimize your gut health so that you lose fat! Each bottle has 120 capsules..a one month supply. 1 bottle is $59.95! Our two specials are: BUY 2 GET 1 FREE $119.85 and also BUY 3 GET 3 FREE $179.70! So much cheaper when you get a multipack or go in with a friend!
.
Get Healthy with Skinny Fiber today-->>
www.mjwrecsics.sbcspecial.com

No comments:

Post a Comment