sbc

Friday, November 21, 2014

ANGIE'S STORY



Get your Skinny on! 100% natural! NO wraps! NO shakes! NO fake food! NO hormones!! Start here> www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com.
Amazing story Angie!!!!!
Those of you that know me will recognize what I called my pill bag that I used to drag with my everywhere I went! So happy that I had to go dig it up in a box to take this picture!
I am now 39 but at 38 was given a year on my heart due to these drugs,
I was diagnosed with Severe chronic asthma, intractable migraines, High blood pressure, diabetes, tachycardia, gastropersis, hiatal hernia, Cushing syndrome, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Fibromyalgia, Several bulging discs though out my back and my neck, a blown disc in my jaw, GERD, IBS, edema, eczema, arthritis, depression ,severe anxiety and chronic pain syndrome. I was on a total of 25 prescriptions a day and pretty much became bed bound as a shut in. I would muster up at times and get out.
I was just dying, not only physically but mentally and emotionally! These drugs include anxiety meds, depression meds! Its was a very dark place for me and for those who were around me! I am sharing this as for a long time I thought there was no hope for me! Dr. after Dr. up to 12 to be exact. I had lung surgery with complications, I had 2 more to go but when they found out about my heart they were cancelled. So desperately I need to find the cause and not just add another pill and another Dr. I was blessed to find out that is was my GI system causing the issue. The acid and bile from Gerd(acid reflux) had gotten so bad it was burning my lungs. So off to the GI they send me, this was my last hope. When he saw my records said to me you are over my head you need a surgeon, I knew that was it! I was at the end of the road! But there was one Dr that I just didn't put all my faith in and that was GOD!
When I found our my heart was at 50% I was down on my Knees finally surrendering! I prayed and prayed, researched and researched! I knew I had to do this myself naturally! A friend was taking skinny fiber a weight loss product and I saw posts all over her page about it. I was seeing story after to about how these people were losing weight (as well as my friend) but what caught my eye was that so many were having there GI issues and they were all going away. I took this into my cardiologist as most things for weight loss hurt the heart. He said it was safe and wondered how I thought I could lose weight as I am on steroids.(I had gained 90 lbs since I got sick).
I told him I was going to heal myself he said (okay) not having any faith after all this was all natural fiber and enzymes. I did not care I had faith and nothing at all to lose. My PCP approved it also. He also informed me that my next step was a difibulator.(I told him I didn't even want to know what that was). I just kept taking my Skinny Fiber and feeling better and better. Didn't tell anyone really not even my family. When I went back 6 weeks later, they did an EKG and he came in just astounded and said " I cant believe this is your heart" he said "your EKG is NORMAL . First time since he saw me in the last couple years. Then he looked at me and did a double take ......."You have lost weight" WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I said I told you I am taking that fiber stuff". How you and have no adrenal function. He said "Keep doing what you are doing and don't know stop"! I am now doing so well I am not only down from 25 prescriptions to 5. My next visit we are looking to lower my heart meds as well.
I am soooo very blessed and so very grateful GOD has given me second chance! And as a bonus I lost 36 lbs and 37.5 inches in 90 days!!!
To me skinny fiber was brought into my life and is my miracle!!!!
Funny but true 2 out of 3 Drs that I didn't fire are now taking it and the 3rd asked me to bring a bottle for him my next appointment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment