sbc

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

HOLLY'S STORY



Well Done Holly!!!!
ORDER YOUR SKINNY FIBER @ http://mjwrecsics.skinnyfiberplus.com/
Holly has this to say:
"I just wanted to share my story with you....I have taken Skinny Fiber consistently for a little over a year... Have I lost fast...no... but I have been patient and consistent and have learned new healthy ways of eating and I am always full...don't have the cravings like I used to...my health is sooo much better... When I started Skinny Fiber I was cranky...tired....sick all the time and taking a handful of prescription pills everyday...cost me over $350 a month... and I felt like crud....In the year I have been with Skinny Body Care...not only has my life changed physically but wow financially too.. Yep I got paid to lose weight....hehehehe ya can't beat that....I NO LONGER have to take ANY prescriptions....so that in itself saves me over $350 a month....I am no longer sucking down pop and slamming candy bars all day long...I have lost several inches and some pounds.. don't keep track...just go by how I feel...Do I fall off track OMG you bet I do.. there are times I eat what ever the rest of the crew is having... BUT what keeps me feeling good and not gaining is that I consistently take my Skinny Fiber....I consistently drink my water and I exercise as much as possible...which I will be honest on that part...it could be more consistent... Right now I have been in a nothing has changed mode... but I got my Lose It app going again and I found another awesome app called Water Your Body and I am tracking both food and water...THAT will amaze ya in what you are really doing each day... I recommend Skinny Fiber....Healthy Eating... and tracking your food and water... drink half of your body weight in ounces of water each day!!! Plus I wanted to add that since hubby saw how good my blood work was and how I feel he started it 6 months ago.. and NOW.. he no longer takes any prescriptions... sleeps better....his acid reflux is gone... Also our youngest son takes it he looks amazing.. won't let me share a pic for nothing.. and his blood sugar no longer goes up and down all the time.. so his wife says he isn't such a grouch LOL"
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
☆ Follow me --->https://www.facebook.com/michele.wrecsics.7
┊  ★Visit my web site ---> http://mjwrecsics.eatlessfeelfull.com/
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

No comments:

Post a Comment