sbc

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

LIANA



Check out Liana!! YOU GO GIRL!! Start your journey TODAY! Empty Bottle Money back Guarantee WWW.MJWRECSICS.SBC90.COM
Liana story...I have been heavy all my life. as a child in grade school i was about 30 pounds overweight. By the time i was in highschool it was closer to 60 pounds. i faced all the cruelty, name calling and isolation that comes with being an obese teenager. as i passed into adult hood i experienced some very bad relationships and personal horrors, I hid behind my weight and used food as a comfort. over the years my weight kept going up 180 pounds then 250 pounds and up to over 360 pounds by the time i was 22. i was miserable !! i not only hated my life but i hated ME!! i tried many times to lose the weight and had some mixed results. in my 30s i lost 80 pounds and then gained it and more back. once again i tried to get the weight off without sucess. in 2005 i had my daughter and although i only gained 35 pounds during the pregnancy i balloned up to almost 400 pounds within 3 yrs after having her.!!! in 2010 i was hospitalised with west nile and while in the hospital my Dr decided i needed drastic weight loss. i became his guinny pig and for a month i lived on 500 to 600 calories a day!! i lost almost 169 pounds in one month !!. the result was rapid weight loss and i now have a weak heart ( thank you dr jeckyl ) within 2 yrs i balooned back up to almost 560 pounds! i could not walk across my living room without gasping for breath and shopping was no linger an option. i became a prisoner in my own home. i had to sit to cook, do dishes and housework was impossible for me to do. i was killing myself and i had a young child to care for. i decided i needed to do something fast. i started praying and talking about my weight. i changed my eating habbits and started to lose weight. i went from over 550 to 490 in a year but i needed to do more. i was looking around facebook in jan and seen an add for skinny fiber. i read and re read all the testimonials and was finally feeling hopeful. i borrowed the money to purchase the product and even though salvation was in my hands i was unsure. after so many years of failure is was sceptical i did not have the courage to start using the product until july 21st 2014. that was the first day of the rest of my life ! I have now been using skinny fiber for 3 months and am amazed at my weight loss so far !! i have lost 78 pounds and am eager to see how much more i can lose in the next three months. i love this product so much it has given me a new chance at life. i feel stronger than i have in years and i am able to actually get out and shop for myself now. onward and upward..... or should i say downward .. as in the pounds melting away..
Start your journey TODAY! Empty Bottle Money back Guarantee
WWW.MJWRECSICS.SBC90.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment