sbc

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

JANET

#HEALTHY #SKINNY
Here's Janet's 90-day update:
O.K. here is my up - date... I am telling y'all... Skinny Fiber works!!!...
This is my before and after pics of me taking Skinny Fiber for 6 months...
" Up - Date " As of today, I am still taking Skinny Fiber & Loving it !!!
Today is 6 months taking Skinny Fiber...I am so excited to report that... I feel amazing and my energy is never ending...I feel in control of my life!
In the first picture, I weighed 186..In the second picture, which was after my 90 day challenge..I lost 23 pounds & 24 inches...Yes, I was so excited but, I wasn't at my goal weight... I continued to do another 90 day challenge, that is the last picture of me as of today...I am so happy to report that ...
I have lost 29 pounds & 36 inches in 6 months...I no longer take acid reflux , cholesterol or blood pressure medication. As for the food... I still eat what I want. I just don't eat as much anymore... Skinny Fiber helps me eat less at every meal... I could not have done this without my Skinny Fiber !!! Don't wait another day..Get started with your Skinny Fiber today !!!
GET YOURS HERE. http://mjwrecsics.SBC90.COM
One bottle is 59.99. Buy 2 get one free is 119.99 .Buy 3 get three free is 179.99
90 day empty bottle guarantee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment