sbc

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

HEATHER

ONLY TODAY!!! Buy 1 get 1 FREE!
www.MJWRECSICS.SBC90.com
**MEET HEATHER, ANOTHER SKINNY FIBER SUCCESS STORY!*
Start Here Risk Free Order from me. CLICK HEREwww.MJWRECSICS.SBC90.com
"My name is Heather, I'm 32 years old & I live in Florida !! I started my weight loss in April 2005 weighing in at 378 pounds... I was unhealthy, & I knew I would of & could have died... I lost 150 pounds & got to about 227 pounds...
My mother died in October 2010 & I regained 100 pounds, PLUS some.. I felt like I died when she did.. apart of me was so crushed that I couldn't even BREATHE anymore..... in April 2012 I said enough was enough... i was going to where I said, I'd NEVER go again....
I re-started Atkins, and working out & I lost 200 pounds total, My body hit a stall, I couldn't lose more... after months I started Skinny Fiber.. I lost 7 pounds in 6 days, WAS AMAZED, so amazed.. it fixed my IBS, took away my migraines, helped me sleep better.. and it gave me energy... I lost 200 pounds on Atkins & working out.. & 36 pounds on skinny fiber....
You have to be motivated, determined, and your mind set.. there will be days you cheat and eat something your not suppose to.. But you have to remember your HUMAN, you make a mistake, the next day, work harder, drink your water, exercise.. do not GIVE UP! I have a son who is 13, and I want to be healthy for him, I want to live to see his babies.. I want to be healthy for my husband, and most importantly, i want to be healthy for myself! .. Fitting into a Medium/large shirt, and 12 jeans is amazing to me! When i started this weight loss I couldn't even wear JEANS with a ZIPPER, I was too BIG!!!! .. I now wear a 12... i started at a 30/32 shirt.. PLUS Size.. I now wear a misses/JR large.. it is possible .. I am proof of that.. just believe in yourself, make this change.. you can do it.. I know it.. I did it, I am still doing it.. You can do it!"
Are you ready to take control of your health???
How many times have you tried a diet or weight loss program, followed all the directions, and didn’t get results? It’s not your fault!
One of the most important factors when it comes to weight management is that your body needs to be healthy enough to not need that extra fat to protect it! SF is known to get the body healthy
Free 90 Day Challenge & If you don't love it send it back no QUESTIONS ASKED 120 Capsules in one Bottle will last for one month take 2 twice a day with water before your largest meals that's it No crazy wraps No Shakes No diet many have never exercised one day & still have done great really JUST ADD WATER & watch the weight fall off We now have Skinny Body Max for quicker results & stay fuller longer & HighBurn8 for night time sleep like a baby & burn Fat it is a liquid We got you covered for full 24 hours & our amazing skin care products all products have 30 & 90 day Money Back !
Mix & Match All PRODUCTS www.MJWRECSICS.SBC90.com

No comments:

Post a Comment