sbc

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

BECKY

#LOSEWEIGHT Absolutely amazing! Check out Becky!!! Doesn’t she look awesome??!! . She says: “Here goes my story. I am a 39 year old mom of 7 kids, one dog, some fish, and a husband lol… Needless to say, I am a very busy person with little to no free time for myself. I tried this product a little over a year ago. I have tried many different products, diets, fads and so on nothing worked. I followed the group for awhile before I bit the bullet and decided to try it. I printed the label and brought it to my doctor because I was on a few different medicines and I wanted to make sure it was ok for me to take. My Dr. looked at it and said yes absolutely ok for me to try. I began my journey. At first I did not really do anything different I just took 2 pills about an hour before breakfast and lunch. The biggest thing for me was to make myself eat breakfast and drink water because I never really did that. I added lemon to my water and it was easier for me to drink it. At my heaviest I was 202 size 16-18 even some times size 18-20 I am very happy and proud to say I am currently size 4-5 and 131 pounds. I am still taking my pills and I am off of all my medicines except my allergy ones. It doesn’t just help lose weight it helps with acid reflux, cholesterol, high blood pressure. I was on meds for all of those and now I am not. I do not really work out at all. My husband and I take our dog on a walk every night just the 3 of us. It’s our alone time so to speak and that is about all the exercise I get. I am putting my name behind this product and again those of you who know me know I have NEVER done that before. That is how strongly I believe it can help you change your life. Don’t wait for months like I did. Try it!” . ✯‿➹⁀☆҉ Thank You For Sharing My Posts ☆҉‿➹⁀☆҉☆* Trim down now!! 100% natural! NO wraps! NO shakes! NO fake food! NO hormones!! Start your J♡urney t♡day! >>> WWW.MJWRECSICS.SBC90.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment