sbc

Friday, July 1, 2016

SAM

My friend, Dara shared her hubby's amazing results!!
Sam says: A year ago I was in a terrible state of health.
My asthma was out of control, my acid reflux was out of control and I was constantly sick and tired.
Dara and I decided that we were going to make a serious attempt at getting healthy, so we went on a low carb, high protein diet.
It was around that time that she discovered SF! We started using the SF as an adjunct to our diet program. It really helped us avoid the cravings and in between meal snacking that so often sabotages diet programs.
One year later, I have achieved my goal of losing 80 pounds. I have never felt better. I have added the hiburn8 at night and I am still losing inches!!
Get it here -- www.MJWRECSICS.sbc90.com

No comments:

Post a Comment