sbc

Sunday, July 24, 2016

BETTY

I had to share Betty's story, as I have had SEVERAL people ask me about diabetes and Skinny Fiber... well, I suppose if you were to ask Betty, she would tell you it is wonderful for diabetes! 
Mix & Match your products : WWW.MJWRECSICS.SBC90.COM
Here is her story...
Betty says:
"I have now been living a healthy life style for almost 70 days and what a difference. I am not on a diet, I am on a life style change. I eat what I want in reason, I do count calories. I was on 3 insulin shots a day and I just went to the doctor about a week ago and he has taken me off shots and now I just take one pill a day and he says that I may be able to stop it in another 3 months. 55 more pounds to go to make my goal. This picture is not even at my biggest. At one point in my life I topped the scales at 390, as of my last weigh in a week ago I weighed 204." OrderWWW.MJWRECSICS.SBC90.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment