sbc

Friday, July 29, 2016

TERESA

Teresa says..
"Today is my Skinnyversary! 1 year ago today I started taking Skinny Fiber. As of today, I'm down 44 lbs and 82". I can't believe I've been consistent and committed to a healthy lifestyle for 1 entire year straight. WOW! Year 2 begins today and I'm going to stay just as consistent and even more committed if that's even possible.
Not only has Skinny Fiber helped me lose weight, but I feel so good. I have an energy that I don't think I've ever had, even when I was a kid. But it's not a tweeking out, jittery, heart racing kind of energy. I wake up in the morning and I'm ready for the day. When it's time to go to sleep, I get in bed and read for a few minutes and I'm out like a light and sleep all night long. No more tossing and turning, no more waking up and staring into the dark. No more waking up and feeling like I need a nap.
Another thing Skinny Fiber has done for me; no more aching joints. My hips, knees and ankles were killing me, my lower back hurt all the time. I don't hurt anymore and this has given me the courage to believe that I could exercise. In the past, I always used my knees and hips as an excuse for not exercising. But now, I'm jogging. As you know, I had a little set back last week in my jogging routine, but I'm not quitting. I got up this morning and walked to get body muscles warmed up and then I jogged for 1/2 mile and walked to cool down. I WILL work back up to where I was and continue from there.
Also, no more meds for me. No acid reflux (I haven't had heart burn, indigestion or acid reflux for 1 whole year). No more problems with my esophagus, no more IBS.
Not everyone has the same experience that I've had, but many have had even better results. There are people who were on their death beds and are now healthy and medicine free. Some people lose weight immediately and others don't see any changes for 3 to 6 months. It just depends on your health, your body and how committed you are to succeed."

Get your All Natural Skinny Fiber here:www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com
Change your health...Change your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment