Meaty Ham And Cheese Ring
What you need is
2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated Crescent dinner rolls
1 cup mozzarella cheese
⅓ pound salami
⅓ pound ham
¼ pound prosciutto
6 slices Havarti cheese, halved
pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375˚F / 190˚C.
2. Unroll cans of dough, separate into triangles. On a large cookie sheet, I used a pizza sheet worked awesome 🙂 Place a bowl in the centre (about 5 inches in diameter). Arrange the triangles in a ring around the bowl, dough should overlap.
3. Layer cheese, salami, ham, prosciutto, and Havarti on each triangle closest to the ring. Season with pepper and basil .
4. Bring the top of the triangle over the filling, and tuck the edges under the bottom layer of dough. Repeat around the ring until the entire filling is enclosed.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
6. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.
Check out Skinny Fiber so you can enjoy great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty!!