sbc

Saturday, July 2, 2016

HEATHER

This is Heather. What an inspiring story!!
Order your Skinny Fiberwww.mjwrecsics.SBCspecial.com

"March 2012 I lost a dear friend of mine to congestive heart failure. It broke my heart because I didn't get a chance to say goodbye. I started worrying that if I didn't start to do something right away I too would not be here for my family!
So I thought about having the lap band surgery, I made an appointment 3xs & never went because the thought of being put to sleep scared me more then anything!!! So I went online looking for a support group to help me. I found one and I sat back and just watched and read all the wonderful post that were being posted. I must have asked 50 times about Skinny Fiber and if it messed with their heart in any way. They all told me no! So I decided it's either this or the lap band. Skinny Fiber was my last hope!!!!!
Order your Skinny Fiberwww.mjwrecsics.SBCspecial.com

No comments:

Post a Comment