sbc

Friday, June 10, 2016

MORGANNE AND HER SKINNY FIBER STORY

I've always been very self conscious of my body. I've always been a bigger girl, and I don't even remember the last time I have been under 200 pounds. My mom always told me that it was baby fat and it would go away. I was teased about my weight all throughout highschool, and even after. My opinion of myself was at an all time low. When I first heard of SBC, I thought my boyfriend's mom was crazy. She told me about this product that you take before eating with water. I brushed her off and said I'm not falling for this again! She finally convinced me to take the product and I was a believer after 90 days. In January, I became a distributor for the company because I believe in the product. I also started taking our newest nightime liquid formula, and I don't wake up a million times during the night. I also wake up feeling refreshed instead of groggy! I have lost 30 pounds, and I am never going back. I'm not where I want to be, but I KNOW I will get there because of these amazing products! Thank you for changing my life!!
FOLLOW ME https://www.facebook.com/michele.wrecsics.7
BUY SKINNY FIBER www.mjwrecsics.SBC90.COM
WWW.MJWRECSICS.SBCPOWERLINE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment