sbc

Thursday, June 23, 2016

HEATHER

WooHoo Heather way to go girl! You have been through so much and I am so happy to see you taking care of yourself!!
.
She says...
"My highest weight was 324 that was in 2010 I remember that weight because that was when I had my daughter. At that weight I tried Ali and lost 50 pounds but I was scared all of the time, I was so afraid of eating the wrong thing and having a messy accident so I stopped taking it.
I let 2.5 years go by before I decided to do something about my weight again. i had gained a lot of what I had lost back.
In August of 2013 I weighed in at 304 pounds. I started taking Skinny Fiber and trying to make better food choices. I was in awe at how fast the pounds were dropping and there was NO side effects to be scared of. I was eating normal portion sizes and I had lots of energy. I was making progress. 6 months into it I hit 89 pounds lost. I was ecstatic.
Then I found out I was pregnant, I instantly became scared. I had worked so hard and came so far and all i could think was now I'm going to gain it all back. With in 2 weeks I was placed on bed rest due to complications with the baby. Depression set in and I began to eat anything and everything and drink soda. I was in serious self destruct mode.
In May the worst thing possible happened I lost our baby, he had passed away in the womb. I was induced and gave birth to a perfect little boy that we named Brayden Lee. After the loss of baby Brayden I was in even more of a destructive phase and gave up on life all together. I lived that way for 2 more months and then like magic I woke up out of the fog, I realized that i was only hurting myself and my baby wouldn't want me to do that.
I made a choice to do something about it. I got my Skinny Fiber out and started fresh. I weighed in at 269 and was wearing a size 24 pants. It has now been 63 days into my restart and Im down 36 pounds, im only 14 pounds away from my February weight.
Skinny Fiber isn't a magic pill it is a tool that teaches us to eat smaller portions, and some how when we eat smaller portions we make smarter food choices. I am Skinny Fiber for life! I will not give up on my self and give in to self destruction ever again.
The picture below shows me at 324 ( on the left) and on the right im at 234 (on the right)
I have a LONG way to go but im doing it one day at a time.
One day at a time is all we can ask of ourselves. Nothing happens over night but if we take it one day at a time and stay true to ourselves, it will happen.
Skinny Fiber is a tool to help you lose weight with whatever eating plan you choose. It makes it easier to stick with your plan by curbing your appetite, cutting the cravings, making you feel full quicker. Simply take 2 capsules with a glass of water at least 30 minutes before your two largest meals."
.
═════════ღღ═════════
Are you ready to change your life? All Natural, No stimulants, No fake food, No crazy shakes, and a money back guarantee!
.
START LIVING YOUR LIFE - MAKE YOUR HEALTH A PRIORITY - ORDER YOUR SKINNY FIBER HERE -

http://mjwrecsics.SBC90.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment