sbc

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

MELISSA'S JOURNEY

Melissa's story!! You're amazing! way to go!!!!!!!!
At 489 lbs I really wasn't living anymore. I was always tired and doing the smallest tasks were beginning to he painful. I had been extreme over weight since the 5th grade. I lost 240 lbs with dieting and exercise. I literally tired every diet prescription and over the counter. I hit a plateau and couldn't get past it for nothing. Then I bought skinny fiber. From October 16th til April 1st I have lost 65 more pounds. I don't even know who that over weight me was even like anymore. I no longer have high blood pressure or any health issues. I love skinny fiber..
To place an order please use my website for ongoing tips and support on your journey > WWW.MJWRECSICS.SBC90.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment