sbc

Monday, June 20, 2016

JACQUIE

Great job! 75 lbs gone!!

Here is what Jacquie had to say....
Well I've waited a couple of months to share my results from Skinny Fiber, healthy eating, and exercise, because I can barely bring myself to look at this before picture!! It's god awful to look at and I barely recognize myself. Yes I had three children but I just kept getting bigger. Darla introduced me to Skinny Fiber and I will try anything once if it will help me shed the weight lol!!! Needless to say with the help of Skinny Fiber and self control I have lost 75lbs (34 kilos) and am in the smallest clothes I've ever been, a size 4, and a small shirt size which I've never been before either!! I feel fabulous!!

Make the decision for yourself today! Take back your health! You are worth it! http://mjwrecsics.sBC90.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment