sbc

Friday, June 24, 2016

CHRISTEN

Woo Hooo!! This is Christen, her doctor even lowered her thyroid meds too!! So happy for her!
.
Start your Journey to Healthier New YOU Here
WWW.MJWRECSICS.SBC90.COM
.
Christen says..
"I was always the skinny one. Until having my 4th child via a C-section in 2007, I developed a post-op infection. Long story short,I was hospitalized & given multiple IV antibiotics, 2 blood transfusions, blood clots, fluid on my lungs, damage to my liver, & a partial hysterectomy. In 2008, My ovaries, appendix, tonsils, & 2 cervical lymph nodes removed. From... the surgeries, I was left with large abdominal hernias that had to be repaired. I took steroids, couldn’t exercise, & ate whatever made me feel well. Recovery was slow, difficult, & I gained A LOT of weight! I was not comfortable in my own body. When I heard someone talk about me & say “Wow! She really got fat!” I cried & cried! I avoided people I knew. A friend of mine introduced me to Skinny Fiber. I watched her progress & positive results,I was still skeptical. I had tried so many products. Finally, I gave Skinny Fiber a try! With the empty bottle money back guarantee, I had nothing to lose, but pounds!! Since taking SF I have went from size 16 pants to size 9/10! I take maint. meds including a thyroid pill & a hormone replacement. SF has not affected any of my meds! My thyroid pill was recently lowered for the 1st time ever! I had a liver biopsy in Jan. & for the 1st time since 2007, I had positive results. I am so excited about the way SF & weight loss has changed my life. With SF, I am on the road to recovery, weight loss, improved health, & happiness! SF did not work quickly for me. I only lost a few pounds the first month. I was really discouraged. I am thrilled that I stuck it out! I believe that people should try it a min. 90 days for this reason. I was one of those people that lost inches before pounds. Skinny Fiber is a part of my daily routine now and for life!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment