sbc

Monday, June 6, 2016

HIBURN 8 AND LISA'S BOYS

JUST AMAZING!
.
Lisa says;
"So I have had a few people message me about Tyler and Travis and how they have been doing on Hiburn8. So here is an update ðŸ˜€ Its been 1 month since we started them on it and they are doing AMAZING HiBurn8 is our new sleep night time weight loss product BUT we are finding out its working for more than JUST weight loss and sleep. They have Autism, and with that comes ADHD, and sleep problems, and behaviours. Travis also suffers with Generalized seizure disorder and on medication to help. Since starting them on HiBurn8 a month ago they have NOT had any behavioural problems at all, they have come off there trazidone and sleep amazing ðŸ™‚ They have told me that they fell so much better now and they also feel calmer too. I am so AMAZED with this product and what its doing for them. I took the bottle to my Doctors with me and he is amazed with what I have reported and how much this is helping them. I have a few customers who are also giving Hiburn8 to there children as well and they are having amazing success too. I know I would rather have my children take something that is all natural than medications that causes more problems. Hiburn8 has changed there lives and I am so happy to see how much better they are doing."
.
Order HiBurn8 from me here.
http://mjwrecsics.HiBurn8Special.com

No comments:

Post a Comment