sbc

Thursday, June 16, 2016

JENNIFER

Wow what a transformation!
This could be YOU! Start HERE -> www.MJWRECSICS.SBC90.COM
.
Send me a message if you have questions 
Jennifer Says: 
"I figured it was time to update my before and after. The first pic was when I first adopted my little girl before my weight loss journey. The second is a couple days ago. I am so thankful to have been introduced to SF I have many health issues so weight loss has always been an issue for me. I am down a total of 43 pounds. I have recently started weight training and increased my cardio workouts as I have so much energy. I feel better, sleep better, have way more energy and overall feel fantastic. I went from a size 15/16 to a 9/10 currently and working towards something a little smaller. I'm not really concerned with what the scale says, I just aim to feel my best and get stronger every day."

No comments:

Post a Comment