sbc

Monday, June 6, 2016

KIM

This is me; Kim, now!!!!! Down 100 pounds!
I did go to weight watchers a couple of years ago and lost some weight and became stuck and struggled to try and lose more weight. I was constantly seeing ads on Facebook for SkinnyBodyCare!!!!
It took me about 3 months of seeing these ads and decided WHY NOT the before and after pictures of the 90-day challenge was amazing so I ordered it and I am amazed at how far I have become to a new and healthier me!!!!! I LOVE THE NEW ME, I am still on it but I am now on the NEW BODY MAX which is awesome. I am still not at my goal weight but I know I will be soon!
I have lost over a 100 pounds and it is amazing I feel so good
I started in a size 22 now 10/12 !!
I never wanted my picture taken before
so these are the only 2 pictures I have from before I started my journey with SKINNY BodyCare!!!
Comment below or message me if you would like to discuss this product further.
www.MJWRECSICS.SBC90.com

No comments:

Post a Comment