sbc

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

SUZANNE'S STORY

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Susanne's story. 
.
She was once sitting where you are now wondering if Skinny Fiber would work for her. Well, GUESS WHAT?????
.
Susanne is DOWN 21 POUNDS HER 1ST 2 MONTHS!!!! From a size 12 to a size 8!!!!!
.
http://mjwrecsics.SkinnyFiberPlus.com/
Susanne says...
"I am very excited. I am especially excited because it's worked on me....a gal in menopause with hypothyroidism....also I only needed to lose just 18 to be in my normal BMI....so now the next 5-7 pounds will put me in mid BMI which is as low as I want to be. My size 8s all feel great again. I'd started buying bigger sizes. I lost 80 pounds 12 years ago on WW and had kept it off until this dumb menopause and thyroid thing hit. As of yesterday I'm back at WW goal weight!
I love SF....still haven't had any sugar, breads , etc.....tons of energy and feel in control!!!! Thanks again for your inspiration!!!!"
.

.http://mjwrecsics.EatLessFeelFull.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment