sbc

Monday, January 26, 2015

SARA'S STORY

Doing FANTASTIC on Skinny Fiber!! Congrats Sara!!!

~ "Hey everyone. I wanted to post an update. 9 months with Skinny Fiber. This the the longest I have ever stuck with a "plan". I am so pumped for myself! To date I have gotten rid of 56 lbs, 63.5 inches. I finally broke down and bought a new pair of pants. I previously was a size 24. I tried on a size 18 and a size 16. I bought the 18's, got them home, wore them and wished I would have bought the 16's. Oh well next time Besides the weight loss, I sleep better, I am "regular" in more ways than one, less crabby, and all around just feel better! My doc gave me the green light when I finally brought her the bottle to look at. She said there was nothing harmful in Skinny Fiber, period!

Let me just mention that my
CHOL/HDL RATIO(<4.50) has gone from 5.07 to 4.82,
CHOLESTEROL,TOTAL( 100 - 199 mg/dL) has gone from 223 to 183,
LDL CHOLESTEROL(<131 mg/dL) has gone from 120 to 110,
NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL has gone from 179 to 145, and my
TRIGLYCERIDES(<150 mg/dL) has gone from 296 to 176.
Now I am no doctor, I do not know what all the numbers mean, but in my unofficial opinion the numbers don't lie.
Skinny Fiber has saved my health and my life!"

Get your Skinny Fiber right here http://mjwrecsics.sbc90.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment