sbc

Monday, January 5, 2015

APRIL'S TESTIMONY

She started taking Skinny Fiber last May and here's her new pic and a testimony about how Skinny Fiber has helped change her life. SHE HAS LOST 85 POUNDS! These are real people with real stories!!!
.
April says....
"My weight loss journey started May 2013, at that time I had tipped the scale 313.6 lbs. I would have never told anyone my weight then, but now!!!! I'm proud to tell them, after losing 85 Lbs in 11 months. I found your site on FB after seeing a recipe (food, of course) my comfort.. I started following her. Little did I know that this was going to change my life. one day at a time. I have been sick for several years, I have Lupus, fibromyalgia, and severe arthritis throughout most of my body. My body hurts most of the time, but now after starting SF and being able to loss the 85 lbs I can get on the floor and play with my kids and go on walks with them... I am slowly getting my life back. My pain will never be gone, but I can get my joy back and be able to move around and enjoy my kids .I am so thankful to SF!!!"
.
══════ ☆ START YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY TODAY ☆ ══════
.
CLICK HERE: www.mjwrecsics.eatlessfeelfull.com

No comments:

Post a Comment