sbc

Friday, January 2, 2015

MICHELLE'S SKINNY FIBER STORY

Hey everyone! As more and more people see me around town, I have been getting the questions as to what I did to lose 70 pounds since March 2014! As a lot of you know, I was a distributor for Skinny Fiber. But I wasn't really walking the talk, so to speak. I lost 10 pounds but I needed to lose way more and my head just wasn't in a good place. So, I decided to take some time off away from it all and get serious about losing weight and getting healthy. My weight gain goes back almost 10 years when I suffered a serious back injury. Basically, not able to do anything in the gym except for slow walking, I began a sedentary life. I got too comfortable with the way things were. Fortunately, I had 20 years under my belt as a dancer and knew a thing or two about rehabilitating my muscles and joints. So, I slowly started taking it one day at a time, one day a week in the gym, then worked up to two, then to three. Back in March 2014, I decided to pull it together. My mind was right and I was ready to lose the weight. I started taking Skinny Fiber every day!! Today is December 30, 2014 and as of today, I have lost 70 pounds!! And I am stronger and happier because of it!! I am completely grateful for what Skinny Fiber has done for me!!
☆ Follow me --->https://www.facebook.com/michele.wrecsics.7
┊  ★Visit my web site ---> http://mjwrecsics.eatlessfeelfull.com/
☆Join my Group ---> https://www.facebook.com/groups/loseitandmoveit./

No comments:

Post a Comment