sbc

Monday, January 12, 2015

BREAKFAST STUFFED MUSHROOM

LOW CARB 
BREAKFAST STUFFED PORTABELLO MUSHROOM CAPS
Ingredients per serving
1 large portabello mushroom cap ( clean out the gills and discard , chop the stem and save )
1/8 cup chopped onion
1/8 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/2 celery stalk sliced thin
1 slice bacon chopped
1 teaspoon salsa or to taste
red pepper flakes , to taste (I love spicy food)
1 egg scrambled with 1 tablespoon of heavy cream
shredded cheese ( I used cheddar1/4 avocado sliced
in a small skillet with a bit of olive oil , cook the mushroom cap till soft , BOTH SIDES
in a larger skillet and a tablespoon of butter , saute the mushroom stem , onion , pepper celery and bacon till veggies are soft . Add salsa and pepper flakes to taste . stir thouroughly . Add the egg misture and cook till set
On a plate put the mushroom cap , top side down , open side up and fill with egg mixture , Top with avocado slices and shredded cheddar and enjoy !! I sure did !!!
Friend and follow me on my quest to get healthy !! Join me ... IF YOU DARE !
☆ Follow me --->https://www.facebook.com/michele.wrecsics.7
┊  ★Visit my web site ---> http://mjwrecsics.eatlessfeelfull.com/
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

No comments:

Post a Comment