sbc

Thursday, January 8, 2015

BARB'S STORY



The first photo my weight was 230 lbs ...
I never felt heavy but the realization , I was ..
I wish I would have taken the time to properly measure myself ... But like everyone else I never dreamed , I would go from an 18 -20 to a size 6...
Or that now I would weigh 169lbs on December -30 -2014 ...
That would be 61 lbs gone ... Happy dance ... And the New Year is approaching and I'm looking forward to kicking more weight right to the curb ...
The support group helped me so very much , a lot of people simply do not know what foods to try and ideas , encouragement... Awesome ...
thank you everyone ....
DOES YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION INCLUDE LOSING WEIGHT? NOW YOU CAN BUY OUR ALL NATURAL SKINNY FIBER WITH A 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. JUST FOR A LIMITED TIME, YOU WILL RECEIVE OUR ANTI-AGING PRODUCT CALLED AGELESS FOR FREE, A $60 VALUE. ORDER THROUGH THIS LINK.
www.mjwrecsics.sbcnewyearsspecial.com

No comments:

Post a Comment